Tommy works closely with JLL colleagues in Greater China, Australia and Singapore. Through these connections he can share New Zealand investment opportunities with JLL’s extensive client base in the Asian Pacific Region, which includes private investors, family trusts and institutions. He is actively involved with New Zealand’s Asian community and works with both local and offshore investors.
Prior to joining JLL in 2016, Tommy was the merger and acquisition manager at the Bank of China and holds a good working relationship with other Chinese banks in New Zealand. His job was to assist New Zealand businesses realise their global ambitions by connecting with Bank of China corporate investors with ambitious and growing businesses.
Tommy has lived in New Zealand for many years and understands both Chinese and Kiwi culture. Being able to understand how the Chinese banks work and holding those relationships, whilst having the ability to advise on the New Zealand market is a unique skill that Tommy can offer. Not only is he able to assist property owners achieve the maximum value from their investment properties, but he also ensures that future Chinese investments here in New Zealand stand the best chance.
Education and affiliations
– Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) (Massey University)
– Licensed Real Estate Agent under the REAA 2008
– Member of The Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand Inc (INFINZ)
– Member of New Zealand Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (NZVCA)
- 6-18 O'Shannessey street, Papakura - $11.7m
- 79 Carlton Gore Road, Parnell - $37.3m
- 29-33 Shortland Street, CBD - $39.8m
- 15-21 Cheshire Street, Parnell - $6.85m
- 101 Mt Eden Road, Mount Eden - $5.6m
- 168 Lincoln Road, Henderson - $3.05m
- 20-22 20 Dunrobin Place, Highland Park - $1.7m
- 666 Dominion Road, Mt Eden - $2.6m
- 4/71 Jellicoe Road, Panmure - $510k
- Few leasing negotiations
Tommy works closely with JLL ...