Having joined JLL in early 2015, John brought a wealth of industry knowledge, experience and expertise to the team. With over 10 years in real estate, John has enjoyed great success in the industry having taken home many awards through his work at Bayleys. After only one year in the role he was awarded Rookie of the Year for Bayleys and the National Business Review. Two years later he was in the top seven performers for Bayleys nationwide.
Joining CBRE in 2010, John won the Managing Directors Award for performance and two years later he took home the Circle of Excellence Award. JLL has benefited from John’s experience after he sold $20 million worth of property in his first five months in the role.
John has an extensive track record in transacting major Wellington CBD investments, including: Shamrock House, IBM Building and NZ Post Manners Street as recent examples.
– Chews Lane - Office/Retail Willis Street, Wellington $50m
– Westpac, Lambton Quay, Wellington $26.5m
– ANZ Lambton Quay, Wellington $25m
– IBM, 24 Victoria Street, Petone $24m
– Greenock House, Lambton Quay, Wellington $19m
– Porirua Mega Centre $11.5m
– Datum, 15 Victoria Street, Wellington $8m
– Unilever, Jackson Street, Petone $6m
– Takapu Island, Tawa, Wellington $5.4m
– CIT Campus, Silverstream, Upper Hutt $5.5m
– Imperial Tobacco, Upper Hutt Lease 16,000sqm (rent roll pa) $1.2m
– California Garden Centre $10m
Having joined JLL in early ...