Significant Epsom Landholding + Operational Motel
A significant Epsom landholding and operational motel in the tightly-held Green Lane West stretch is being offered to the market For Sale for the first time in almost 20 years,…
exclusively by JLL New Zealand.
222 Green Lane West, Epsom is a 2,763 sqm freehold title zoned terrace housing and apartment building zone with an established 38-room motel to be sold as freehold going concern. The site has been operated as a motel since being built in the late 1980's.
The advantageous location is supported by a wide variety of landmark developments and facilities including being opposite the recently completed Alexander Park Apartments, ASB Showgrounds and the Auckland Trotting club, some of which is destined to be further developed into apartments and commercial. Merely meters down the road is the Green Lane Clinical Centre and Cornwall Park.
Located just off Manukau road, all major bus links flow up and down this major arterial road. In under 10 minutes you can be in Newmarket and you’re within 15 minutes from Auckland’s CBD. Heading South, Auckland Airport is just 15 kilometers away. Epsom is surrounded by Mount Eden, Green Lane and Royal Oak suburbs which are all built up, established, residential areas.
• 2,763sqm site in a double grammar zone
• Significant exposure to Green Lane West, just off Manukau Road (one of Auckland's major arterial roads)
• Popular Residential - Terrace Housing and Apartment Building zoning
• Double Grammar Zoning
• 38-room motel providing sustainable holding income
• Well-serviced by Public Transport and surrounding commercial amenity
• Freehold going concern (land & buildings and motel business)
For Sale by Deadline Private Treaty closing 4pm Thursday 17th August 2023 (unless sold prior).
Please contact the exclusive selling agents below.
021 028 838 25
027 844 9336
027 600 4712
24 Jul 2023
Deadline Treaty Details
Closing 04:00 PM
Thursday 17 August 2023