Factory Road Industrial Park
Proudly presenting Factory Road Industrial Park, Christchurch’s newest Industrial subdivision which will suit owner-occupiers, investors and design-build tenants alike.
A rare opportunity to secure cost effective, freehold industrial land in… the Northern Gateway link of ever-popular Belfast. The high-profile site is bang on the Northern Corridor motorway, with entrance from Factory Road, Belfast. With convenient access for trucks and commercial vehicles, ease of access to Main North Road this master-planned 17ha development offers affordable fee simple freehold titles.
Industrial land across greater Christchurch (and especially Belfast) is in extremely short supply. Nearby Belfast Business Park is sold out, very few new industrial developments are in the pipeline, and the new National Policy Statement for Highly Productive Land makes green-field developments in general more challenging. Factory Road Industrial Park represents the largest selection of the most competitively priced lots currently on the market in Christchurch.
• Invest, own and occupy, or tenant
• 39 freehold industrial lots
• Zoned Industrial General
• High profile site
• Easy access SH1/74 - significant exposure
• Lots available from $349,300 +GST (if any)
• Lots from ranging from 998sqm to 2.44 hectares
• Complimentary and established industries
• Service connections to the boundary
• Proximity to retail and amenity
• Close to Christchurch International Airport
Call the Sole Agents Tom McAuliffe 027 663 5999, or Merv Davies 021 435 899 at JLL today to secure your site. To download the property files, copy the following link into your browser and register your details.
24 Mar 2023
998 sqm to 24,400 sqm
2.44ha (6.03acres) (approx.)