Large character tenancy on Fort Street
The premises is positioned towards the lower end of Fort Street towards Customs Street East and neighbours the well-known Vivace Restaurant. This location is ideal for public transport/connectivity, being a short walk from Britomart Train Station, The Ferry Terminal and multiple bus routes.
85 Fort Street's location capitalises on visitors at the Britomart Hotel and compliments the Britomart hospitality and retail precinct. The office tenants surrounding Fort Street are predominantly occupied by legal, financial and hospitality businesses.
- Approx 522m² floor area (excluding 30sqm courtyard) consisting of 449sqm ground floor and 73sqm mezzanine area
- Exceptional signage opportunity
- Fully refurbished building to suit a range of tenants needs
- Beautiful character space with high stud ceilings and refurbished Kauri timber rafters
- Functional space that can accommodate a variety of uses such as food and beverage, retail, offices and a showroom.
- Retail tenants in the immediate area include Vivace, Sierra Cafe, Miann and Rodney Wayne Hairdressing
For more information regarding this opportunity get in touch with your retail specialists below and to arrange a viewing
The premises is positioned towards the lower end of Fort Street towards Customs Street East and neighbours the well-known Vivace Restaurant. This location is ideal for ...
09 Mar 2021