Freehold Greenlane Gold
251 Great South Road, Greenlane is being offered to the market for sale by exclusive agent JLL. A fully leased property, tenanted by 5 separate businesses in the automotive industry…
including one of NZ's main car yards and another part of company which is publicly listed in Japan.
Sites like this do not come to the market for sale often, let alone in affluent suburbs such as Greenlane.
The option is to exists to purchase this property with its neighbour at 253 Great South, Greenlane.
Property Highlights include:
- 2,000sqm Net Lettable area approx.
- 2,732sqm Total Freehold area
- 100% occupied
- Tenants include Armstrong's and the Inchinen Group, which is public listed in Japan.
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Current Rental of $601,340.25 net p/a
- Mixed Use Zoning
- Uninterrupted road frontage
- Strong Underlying land value
- Can be sold together with 253 Great South Road, Greenlane.
Ideally located between two train stations and easy access to the motorway network, the property is well positioned for future redevelopment. This potential is further enhanced due to the site being walking distance to the Greenlane Train Stations, ensuring it to benefit from the proposed NSP-UD.
This property is being sold via Negotiation.
Contact the exclusive selling agents now to find out further information and ensure your spot in the race to seize this unbeatable opportunity.
26 Oct 2022